How do I amend a PUD?
Please see the link below for an application to amend a PUD. You may also contact the Community Development Department at (970) 748-4030 for more information.More...

Show All Answers

1. Are short term rentals allowed in Avon?
2. If I am allowed to short term rent, do I need to collect sales or accommodation taxes?
3. How do I amend a PUD?
4. What is involved in a public hearing for a Special Review Use permit?