Dear members and guests,
My staff and I wish to express how much we value your patronage to the Avon Recreation Center. We care immensely about the safety and wellness of each of guest, and want to assure you that the Recreation Center staff is fully aware of the COVID-19, (Coronavirus) threat. We are asking for your partnership to approach this challenge together to help ensure best practice for the safety and wellness of all staff and guests.
What we as a department are doing:
• Increasing the amount of hand sanitizer stations throughout the center
• Increasing the frequency of sanitizing all door handles and loaner locks
• Ensuring that a staff member stay home at the first sign of any illness
What you can do to help:
• Wipe down equipment with sanitizing wipe before andafter use
• Increase your frequency of hand washing/sanitizing
• Refrain from placing your hands around your mouth, eyes and nose
• Monitor your personal heath and refrain from visiting the center if you feel any symptoms of illness
• Practice respiratory etiquette; cover your mouth in your arm if you need to sneeze or cough and dispose of any tissues in the trash receptacle, then sanitize your hands
Please contact me directly with any questions, concerns or recommendations.
John Curutchet, Director, Avon Recreation Department
Copyright © 2019 Town of Avon, Colorado. All Rights Reserved.
100 Mikaela Way, Avon, Colorado 81620Unsubscribe