Fawcett Road Asphalt Overlay Project
The Fawcett Road Asphalt Overlay is a maintenance project along the approximate 875-Feet of roadway from Yoder Avenue north to Post Boulevard as shown below. The project consists of the following components:
- Asphalt Milling
- Concrete Curb and Sidewalk Replacement in Select Areas
- Replacement of (6) Concrete Curb Ramps to Achieve ADA Compliance
- Replacement of Concrete Pavement at Bus Stop
- Removal of Damaged Concrete at North Traer Creek Plaza Entrance and Replacement with Asphalt
- Asphalt Repair
- Asphalt Overlay
- Pavement Marking Along the Length of the Road
The proposed work is scheduled to begin May 4, 2023 and an approximate four to six-week construction period is anticipated with a completion date of June 15, 2023. The work will require periodic lane closures and traffic control will be in place. A temporary bus stop north of the Traer Creek Plaza driveway will be utilized for a portion of the Project. Town Staff will be in contact with business and property owners impacted by this work to provide project information and updates.
The Project is being constructed by JARCCO Construction, LLC on behalf of the Town. Please contact Jim Horsley with the Town of Avon Engineering Department at email@example.com or 970-748-4134 with questions regarding this work.