Team up with two of your favorite athletic friends and see if you have what it takes to win a tournament! This lighthearted but competitive double elimination style tournament will test your skill while providing an opportunity to connect with your local basketball community.
Participants must be 18 or older, and waivers will be signed on site. Max 10 teams, minimum 8 of games played. Teams must have at least 3 players rostered. Rules will be emailed to participant’s upon sign up. A physical copy of the rules will be on site, as well.
- Time: Saturday, November 20th. Play begins at 8:00 a.m.; doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Location: Avon Elementary School gym
- Cost: $30 per team, no refunds.
- Sign up: In person at the ARC front desk or by phoning the ARC.
- Sign up deadline: Friday, November 19th, 9:00pm.
- Contact: Josh Auten at 970-748-4064 or email@example.com
- Prize info: Yet to be determined, but thoughts have included punch passes to the ARC, ToA shirts, and restaurant coupons/vouchers.