This is a co-ed tournament requiring at least one female player per team of four players. A total of six teams can sign up, with four games guaranteed. Registration will be at the Avon Recreation Center either in person or over the phone. *If there is enough interest, recreation and competitive divisions could be created.*
Participants must be 18 or older, and waivers will be signed on site. Max 6 teams, minimum of 4 games played. Need one female player on the court at all times. Teams must have at least 4 people rostered. Rules will be emailed to participant’s upon sign up. A physical copy of the rules will be on site, as well.
- Time: Saturday, October 23rd. Play begins at 8:00am, doors open at 7:30am.
- Location: Avon Elementary School gym
- Cost: $100 per team, no refunds.
- Sign up: In person at the ARC front desk or by phoning the ARC.
- Sign up deadline: Friday, October 22nd, 9:00pm.
- Contact: Josh Auten at 970-748-4064 or email@example.com
- Prize info: Yet to be determined, but thoughts have included punch passes to the ARC, ToA shirts, and restaurant coupons/vouchers.