Start the spooky celebration off with a 2K run where each participant is encouraged to wear their Halloween costume! Registration includes entry to the run, one pumpkin and one carving kit. Ziploc bags will also be provided so families may keep their pumpkin seeds. Registration will be over the phone or at the front desk of the Avon Recreation Center. The race itself will start at the cabin and follow the bike path around Harry A. Nottingham park and lake. There will be a costume contest and prizes after the race! Waivers will be signed on site, for both adults and children. On site registration will be allowed.
- Time: Saturday, October 30th
- Costume contest begins at 9:00 a.m., followed by the fun run. Prizes and refreshments afterwards.
- Location: Cabin next to the amphitheater at Nottingham Park. The fun run will take place around the lake.
- Cost: $25 per family, no refunds. Includes a carving kit and a pumpkin.
- Sign up: In person at the ARC front desk or by phoning the ARC. Day of sign up may also happen at the cabin.
- Sign up deadline: Saturday, October 30thth, 9:00 a.m.
- Contact: Josh Auten at 970-748-4064 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize info: To be determined, but thoughts have included punch passes to the ARC, ToA shirts, and restaurant coupons/vouchers.