The free AvonLIVE! Concerts in the Park series returns this summer better than ever with eleven exceptional evenings of live music...rain or shine! AvonLIVE! is a community tradition with award winning national and regional talent.
Local food trucks will be serving up mouthwatering food and the Hahnewald Bar will be selling an assortment of ice-cold refreshing libations.
Grab your friends and enjoy a golden opportunity to meet your neighbors, get your groove on and experience live music on a gorgeous summer evening.
Dates: Wednesdays, June 14, 21, 28 | July 12, 19, 26 | August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2023
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (music starts at 6:00 p.m.)
Location: Harry A. Nottingham Park & Pavilion
Calling all Eagle County bands! Have you always wanted to play on the Avon Performance Pavilion stage?
The Town of Avon is putting on their first Battle of the Bands during AvonLIVE! on Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 and this is your opportunity to submit your Eagle County band to perform. Please review the criteria below and if qualified, please fill out the google form so your band can be considered to compete for the "Best Band in Eagle County" at AvonLIVE!: Battle of the Bands!
- Submission window: March 17 through April 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bands must be available to play at the Avon Performance Pavilion on Wednesday, June 14th from 6:00 pm to 8:50 p.m.
- At least ONE band member must reside full time in Eagle County to qualify.
- Band must play frequently in Eagle County - must provide a list of where the band has played (venues) in Eagle County in the past two years.
Outside Alcohol Policy:
Even though Nottingham Park has been designated as “open container” is allowed this summer, during AvonLIVE! where alcohol is being sold, alcohol is not allowed within the liquor boundary.
Public Transportation & Parking:
- The use of public transportation is encouraged as well as walking or riding a bike to the park.
- Free on street parking is available, including on W. Benchmark Road and Lake Street, as well as at the Avon Elementary School Parking Lots.
Remember your reusable water bottle - Plastic-Free Event!
Fostering a culture of environmentalism, waste mitigation and energy conservation which minimizes the negative impacts to our collective environment and community for the long term is of upmost importance to the Town. The Towns environmental sustainability initiatives and Eagle County’s waste diversion goal of 50% reduction by 2030 (zero waste events utilizing leave no trace practices)
- There will not be any beverages available for purchase in single-use plastic bottles.
- There will be water filling stations and canned product available for purchase.
2022 AvonLIVE! Lineup:
June 22: Hell's Belles
Opener: Primal J and the Neanderthals
Opener: The Runaway Grooms
July 13: Brothers Keeper
Opener: The Turntable Revue
July 20: Sierra Hull
Opener: Tenth Mountain Division
July 27: Eminence Ensemble
Opener: Buzz Drivers
August 3: Dragondeer
Opener: Beau Thomas Band
August 10: TK and the Holy Know Nothings
Opener: Satellite 13
August 31: The Motet
Opener: Frisco Funk Collective
August 17: The Jauntee
August 24: The Docksiders
Opener: High Five