Like us on Facebook
- Town of Avon, Colorado - A page for general information, news releases and announcements.
- Avon Recreation - A page for messages from the Avon Recreation Center on programs, events, classes and facility offerings.
- Avon Police Department- A page for important police notices such crime stopper information, public service announcements, citizen training and classes offered, drug and DUI task-forces activity, and other general information.
- Discover Avon - A page for visitors to Avon, Discover Avon highlights activities, events, amenities, restaurants and hotels to enjoy during your time in Avon.
Follow us on Instagram
- @DiscoverAvonColorado - Geared towards visitors to Avon, Discover Avon highlights family-friendly activities, amenities, restaurants and hotels to enjoy during your time in Avon!
- @AvonRecreation - Check out what's happening at the Avon Recreation Center, including self-guided fitness, classes and aquatics.
- @AvonSwimClub - Follow the Avon Narwhals, a competitive USA program that includes a Rec and Prep team.
Follow us on Twitter
- Town of Avon - A profile for general information, news releases, event information, and announcements.
“The Town of Avon’s use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. The Town of Avon disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content or comments on external social media web site does not imply endorsement by the Town of Avon.
“We encourage your comments, concerns, and questions’ regarding any of the topics on our social media sites, but the Town of Avon reserves the right to remove the following types of comments:
1) Comments that are not limited to the topic or purpose of the site;
2) Comments that include commercial advertisements and spam or promote services or products;
3) Comments that incite illegal activity;
4) Obscene comments;
5) Comments using profanity;
6) Comments fostering, promoting, or perpetuating illegal discrimination;
7) Libelous or defamatory comments;
8) Comments containing specific or imminent threats;
9) Comments infringing on copyrighted or trademarked material.”
“The public comments expressed on the social media page do not reflect the opinions or positions of the Town of Avon, its officers, or its employees. If you have questions or would like to report a comment in violation, please contact .”