March 17 at 9 a.m. - Year Round Avon Residents and ToA Employees
March 24 at 9 a.m. - Eagle County Students
April 1 at 9 a.m. - Open Registration
Camp Phone Numbers: 970-376-3660 or 970-331-5684
- Daily snacks
- Organized Games
- Outside play
- Matinee movies
- Art projects
- Field trips
2022 Summer Camp!
- General drop off and pick up times are 7:30am - 9:30am and 3:30pm - 5:30pm, respectively. If you are dropping off or picking up earlier or later than these times, please notify the camp staff.
- One parent only please.
- Sign-in and sign-out process will take place at the Avon Elementary Gymnasium.
- Parents, please enter through the Avon Elementary Gymnasium door when you and your child(ren) have arrived, and a staff member will assist you.
- The field trip schedule may be found here. Updates will actively be made to this schedule.
- Campers will change into their suits at the school if they are not already wearing them and we will walk to the Rec Center. Please make sure your child has good shoes for swim days.
- Activities will include tubes, diving rings, water basketball, playing catch, floating volleyball and water play.
2022 Summer Camp Dates: June 6 - August 16, M-F, no camp July 4th
How to Register
Register on SmartRec
March 17 at 9 a.m. – Year Round Avon Residents and ToA Employees
March 24 at 9 a.m. – Eagle County Students
April 1 at 9 a.m. – Open Registration
*Cancellations requested 5 days or more prior to camp start the date will result in a full refund minus a 5% processing fee.
*No-Call No-Show results in no refund options for the day.
The program is licensed through the State of Colorado Division of Child Care and adheres to established guidelines for counselor-child ratios, curriculum, nutrition and staff qualifications.