2023 Summer Camp Dates: June 5 - August 17, M-F. No camp July 3rd or 4th.
How to Register
Register on SmartRec
EVERY REGISTERED CHILD MUST HAVE A COMPLETED AND UPDATED HEALTH PROFILE FORM. CHILDREN WITHOUT AN ACCURATE HEALTH PROFILE FORM WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE PROGRAM.
March 20 at 9 a.m. - Year Round Avon Residents and ToA Employees
March 27 at 9 a.m. - Eagle County Students
April 3 at 9 a.m. - Open Registration
Summer Camp Schedule
HERE is the 2023 summer camp schedule. This schedule will be continuously updated and changed. The latest update was made on 5/30/23.
Please note, unless otherwise informed, that:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be local camp days where we will be swimming at the Avon Recreation Center.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays will be field trip days.
- Daily snacks
- Organized Games
- Outside play
- Art projects
- Field trips
Click here for our parent handbook.
The above phone numbers are only monitored during camp hours.
- General drop off and pick up times are 7:30am - 9:30am and 3:30pm - 5:30pm, respectively. If you are dropping off or picking up earlier or later than these times, please notify the camp staff.
- One parent only please.
- Sign-in and sign-out process will take place at the Avon Elementary Gymnasium.
- Parents, please enter through the blue Avon Elementary Gymnasium doors. The doors are across from the pickleball courts and DIRECTLY under the "Clinic Entrance" sign. When you and your child(ren) have arrived, a staff member will assist you.
- For the summer of 2023, we'll be taking field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- The field trip schedule will be posted above, under the section titled "Summer Camp Schedule". Updates will actively be made to this schedule.
- For the summer of 2023, our summer camp will be swimming at the Avon Rec Center on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
- Campers will change into their suits at the school if they are not already wearing them and we will walk to the Rec Center. Please make sure your child has good shoes for swim days.
- Activities will include tubes, diving rings, water basketball, playing catch, floating volleyball and water play.
*Cancellations requested 5 days or more prior to camp start the date will result in a full refund minus a 5% processing fee.
*No refund will be issued if notice of cancellation occurs 4 days or less prior to the camp start date.
*No-Call No-Show results in no refund options for the day.
*For all cancellations, please notify the Camp Director Josh Auten by email at email@example.com.
The program is licensed through the State of Colorado Division of Child Care and adheres to established guidelines for counselor-child ratios, curriculum, nutrition and staff qualifications.