2024 Summer Camp Dates: June 3 - August 16, M-F. No camp July 3rd or 4th.
How to Register
Register on SmartRec
EVERY REGISTERED CHILD MUST HAVE A COMPLETED AND UPDATED HEALTH PROFILE FORM. CHILDREN WITHOUT AN ACCURATE HEALTH PROFILE FORM WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE PROGRAM.
March 18 at 12 a.m. - Year-Round Avon Residents and TOA Employees
March 27 at 12 a.m. - Eagle County Full-Time Residents
April 1 at 12 a.m. - Open Registration
Summer Camp Schedule
The 2024 summer camp schedule is still being finalized. This schedule will be continuously updated and changed. The latest update was made on 2/19/24.
Please note, unless otherwise informed, that:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays will be local camp days where we will be swimming at the Avon Recreation Center.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays will be field trip days.
- Daily snacks
- Organized Games
- Outside play
- Art projects
- Field trips
- Theme Weeks
Click here for our parent handbook.
- General drop-off and pick-up times are 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., respectively. If you are dropping off or picking up earlier or later than these times, please notify the camp staff.
- One parent only, please.
- Sign-in and sign-out process will take place at the Avon Elementary Gymnasium.
- Parents, please enter through the blue Avon Elementary Gymnasium doors. The doors are across from the pickleball courts and DIRECTLY under the "Clinic Entrance" sign. When you and your child(ren) have arrived, a staff member will assist you.
- For the summer of 2024, we'll be taking field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- The field trip schedule will be posted above, under the section titled "Summer Camp Schedule". Updates will actively be made to this schedule.
- For the summer of 2024, our summer camp will be swimming at the Avon Rec Center on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!
- Campers will change into their suits at the school if they are not already wearing them and we will walk to the Rec Center. Please make sure your child has good shoes for swim days.
*Cancellations requested 5 days or more prior to camp start date will result in a full refund minus a 5% processing fee.
* If the child is sick, parents must notify the camp staff before the end of drop-off and may receive a camp credit if an early sick notice is made.
*No refund will be issued if notice of cancellation occurs 4 days or less prior to the camp start date.
*No-Call No-Show results in no refund options for the day.
*For all cancellations, please notify the Camp Director Jerrica Miller by email at Jmiller@avon.org.
The program is licensed through the State of Colorado Division of Child Care and adheres to established guidelines for counselor-child ratios, curriculum, nutrition and staff qualifications.