Wildridge Community – Est. 1981
The Wildridge subdivision is perched high above the valley, typified by steep topography and excellent views of Beaver Creek, Game Creek Bowl, and Edwards. Lot sizes are comparatively larger than what’s available in most neighborhoods throughout the Vail Valley, and the expansive views add to one of Wildridge’s greatest amenities — being surrounded by open space. Amenities include two pocket parks, a dog park, and multiple access points to the West Avon Preserve trail system.
WILDRIDGE ACHIEVES FIREWISE USA® STATUS - 2023 View Certificate!
Avon, CO – Eagle Valley Wildland would like to congratulate the community of Wildridge for becoming a nationally recognized Firewise USA® program participant. The neighborhood joins a growing number of communities throughout the country taking action and ownership in preparing and protecting their homes against the threat of wildfire.
The NFPA Firewise USA® recognition program was designed to help residents learn about wildfires and how they can make their homes and neighborhoods safer. The program is based on research that shows how to prepare homes to withstand embers and prevent flames or surface fire from igniting the home and its immediate surroundings, by working in an area known as the home ignition zone (HIZ). This is the home and everything around it within 100 feet.
Additional information can be found on the NFPA website at: https://www.nfpa.org/Public-Education/Fire-causes-and-risks/Wildfire/Firewise-USA
The Wildridge HOA is inactive and no HOA dues are collected for the Wildridge Subdivision. The Town of Avon maintains all roads and ditches, performs development reviews, issues building permits, and performs code enforcement activities. Please be aware that Short Term Rentals are prohibited in Wildridge.
- Exterior modifications and improvements to your home and property require town approval (i.e. landscaping, decks, color changes). Visit Avon.org/planning for required forms and fees.
- Outdoor lighting is required to be dark sky friendly. Schedule a visit by Town staff to verify your compliance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Avon Preserve has trail closures from December 15 to April 15. Rules can be found at here.
- Parking is allowed in approved locations only. If you anticipate overflow, please visit fill out a Parking Permit. Contact the Police Department at least 24 hours in advance to obtain written permission to park vehicles on a street fronting the property for a period of time not in excess of six hours.
- Wildfire risk may be elevated due to drought conditions. To schedule a free personalized fire risk assessment of your property, please go to the REALFire website. Additionally, the Town recommends signing up with www.ecalert.org for emergency notifications.