Welcome to the Avon Recreation Center!
The Avon Recreation Center is a spacious multi-use facility with over 40,000 square feet of fun! Within its doors lies a variety of activities which will exceed you and your family’s fitness and leisure needs. Whether you want to join one of our many award-winning yoga classes, swim laps in our five-lane lap pool, or simply relax and daydream while floating along the lazy river, the Avon Recreation Center and its staff can surely accommodate your needs.
- 2,560 square foot advanced weight training room
- TRX and functional training studio
- 2 separate 1,600 square foot Yoga/Tai chi and multi-purpose studio
- Group cycling studio with Wellbeats on demand cycling classes on 70” screen
- 12 treadmills
- 8 elliptical motion trainers
- 3 AMT, advanced motion trainers
- 4 Recumbent bikes, 5 upright bikes
- 3 Les Mills advanced interactive spin bikes and 3 Stages Solo advanced interactive spin bikes
- Over 50 group fitness/wellness classes per week; all included with admission
- Full line of Cybex “Eagle” model strength equipment
- Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pool Closes at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Pool Closes at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Pool features open at 10:00 a.m. Mon-Sat and 12:00 p.m. Sun.
Reduced Hours and Closure Dates
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Christmas Eve: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Years Eve: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- New Years Day: 10:00 a.m.. to 9:00 p.m
- July 3rd: Closed
General Facility Guidelines
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, chewing gum and smokeless tobacco are not permitted within the Recreation Center.
- Food and drink is permitted in the lobby only.
- Bicycles, skateboards, or in-line skates are not permitted within the Recreation Center.
- Flyers and posters shall be displayed in designated areas only.
- Pets and/or animals are not allowed within the Recreation Center with the exception of those assisting persons with disabilities.