Avon Mobility Department
Welcome to Avon, Colorado!
The Town of Avon has free public parking supported by free bus service, which provide residents and guests with access to Avon's vibrant retail and restaurant commercial core, Recreation Center, Library, Nottingham Park and Beaver Creek Resort. In Avon, you can park once and walk, bike or ride the bus to your destination!
Around Town Walk Times
- City Market to Nottingham Park | 10 minutes
- Post Office to Westin Riverfront Hotel | 6 minutes
- Westin Riverfront Hotel to Avon Station | 1 minute
- Nottingham Park to Westin Riverfront Hotel | 4 minutes
- Avon Recreation Center to Avon Station | 4 minutes
Around Town Bike Times
E-Bike Share Program:
Beginning on Wednesday, November 22, Avon Transit will operate the winter schedule.
Avon West--Blue Line
The Avon West--Blue Line runs every 30-minutes between 6:28 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The route services the residential areas in west Avon along West Beaver Creek Boulevard and Hwy 6, including the Town Core businesses and Traer Creek Plaza.
Avon Loop--Night Rider
The Avon Loop--Night Rider Shuttle runs from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., providing service within the Town core to locals and guests on a 30-minute loop.
Avon has free places for you to explore, including free parking! Locals and visitors can discover Avon’s restaurants, recreation facilities, parks, library, retail stores, ice skating, and Eagle River access with more than 200 FREE parking spaces. These spaces provide access to free buses and the free Riverfront Express Gondola, which connects Avon to Beaver Creek Resort during the winter season.
Parking is dispersed throughout the town center with a variety of on-street, parking lot and parking structure spaces available. All parking is free with no overnight parking from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. Look out for Avon’s parking signs with easy to read blue circles and “P” designation.
Free Parking Around Town
All Day Parking
- Lake Street On-Street Parking | 41 spaces
- Town Hall East Parking Lot | 26 spaces
- East Benchmark Road On-Street Parking | 21 spaces
- Avon Recreation Center | 93 spaces
- West Beaver Creek Blvd On-Street Parking | 20 spaces
- Benchmark Road
- Mikaela Way