Community Meeting to be held at the Avon Public Library on March 2nd
An open meeting to update and engage citizens in conversation regarding the Town of Avon’s work
For Immediate Release | February 25, 2016
Contact: Preston Neill, Executive Assistant to the Town Manager
970-748-4404 | email@example.com
Avon, CO – On Wednesday, March 2nd, at 6:15 pm, members of the Avon Town Council will host a community meeting. The meeting will be held at the Avon Public Library.
Mayor Jennie Fancher will moderate the meeting, beginning with a short presentation. All residents are welcome to attend, to ask questions and to give comments. The meetings are hosted to provide attendees a comfortable setting to engage in important conversations. Input gathered from community meetings helps the Council in gauging citizen opinion regarding the direction of Town services and activities.
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Joint Public Safety Facility – Avon Police Department at Buck Creek
- New Public Parking Hours
- 2016 Capital Projects – Regional Trail, Bus Shelters
- 2016 Festivals & Special Events
- Tract G Land Use Proposals – Town Hall Location
- West & East Beaver Creek Boulevard Walkability Design
- Roundabout 4 – Art Element Design
- Marketing Plan – Town Website Improvements
For more information about the community meeting, please call Preston Neill at 970-748-4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.